Monday, April 5, 2010

Secret Government by William Cooper



Review:
"I only have one message to give you. I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you call me. I do care what you do with this information because it is important to our survival as a species. It is important to our planet. It is important for the world.

What happens to me is of no consequence, and I knew that when I started this. Over the last 17 years I knew that I would have to stand up and say this whether I wanted to or not, whether I was afraid, or not. Now I am here, and now it is done. And I feel an overwhelming relief.

You now have the information. You can laugh at it, you can throw it in the trashcan. You can burn my house down if you want to. But I am telling you right now, your future, your children's future, your grandchildren's future, depends on what you do with this information.

Your own government is selling your children drugs, and you don't seem to care. Your own government has given away the power of the people and you don't seem to care. There is an apathy that is running rapid in this country, that is deadly. Whether or not there are aliens, we are truly now at this moment a nation of sheep. And ladies and gentlemen, I assure you that sheep are always lead to the slaughter. But it does not have to be that way.

There is tremendous power in knowledge. There is also tremendous power in secrecy. Take away that secrecy, you make sure that you are informed, and you can change things."

William Cooper was killed by the secret government on 11 May 2001. They did not want him around for 9/11

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/358251323/William_Cooper_-_Secret_Government.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/358281755/William_Cooper_-_Secret_Government.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/358308610/William_Cooper_-_Secret_Government.part3.rar

No password

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this.

    Bill Cooper is a true hero.

    One correction I have.

    Bill was murdered a few months after he predicted 9/11.

    He did a 9 hour show on 9/11 that I have.

    Fascinating site you have btw.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails